Friday, November 30, 2012

ELA Freewrite

Free Write: If you could take three people on a trip around the world who would you take and why?


                      If I were able to go on a trip around the world and only bring three people I would bring Sidney H., Kim W. and Quinn K..  These three people are my three of my best friends.These girls are so much fun and exciting. We always have so much fun together and can look at each other and know exactly what the other person is thinking. I know every day that these girls will always be there for me when I need them. We all love to play sports so we could run through the streets of London. The plane rides wouldn't be as bad because we can all keep each other entertained on every single one of the rides. The four of us mostly like all the same food so eating wouldn't be hard at all. All four of us can cooperate with one another really easily. I'm so lucky that I have trustful, truthful, amazing, funny, awesome best friends. I love them so much and I know in the future our trip around the world will be one of the best experiences of our lives! 
                        
                                                                                                                           -Nicole <3 

This is my free write assignment for my english language arts class. I hope you guys like it! :)

3 comments:

  1. Very Nice, Nicole! It sounds like it would be tons of fun! Where would you want to go first???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, Nicole. I would have gone with my family.

    ReplyDelete